Located at 160 Lanark Avenue near the intersection with Ellendale Crescent, Mahoney Park is actively used in all seasons by pre-school and school-aged children and their care-givers. Set amidst a goodly number of trees, including a young bur oak, facilities include play structures and sand play areas. The park is 0.6 acres in size and is completely fenced for safety.
Mahoney Park is named after the Mahoney family who operated the Independent Coal and Lumber Company on the site and surrounding property from 1919 to 1968.
A major renovation of the park is planned in the near future by the City of Ottawa. Dogs are not permitted in Mahoney Park.